Week 14, Microgames
Students will be able to:
|40||4:30||Engage||Discussion||What is a Game?|
|10||5:45||Study||Lecture||Intro to p5.play|
Review last week’s class, this week’s sketches, and this semester’s class.
Today’s review is going to be different again today:
- Get into groups of three.
- Review this week’s work.
- Consider your group’s prompt in terms of the overall work.
- Don’t select specific projects.
- Choose three specific “insights” related to your prompt to share with the class.
- Carefully phrase each insight in exactly 7 words.
For example if your prompt was: “Inside vs Outside”:
- “Inside: darker in day, brighter at night.”
- “Big things seem smaller when put outside.”
- “People outside are going to other places.”
|1||3D vs 2D|
|2||Functional vs Procedural|
|3||3D vs Sound|
|4||OpenSCAD vs Other 3D Software|
|5||Procedural vs Manual|
|6||Sketches vs Projects|