Week 1, Introduction
Comp Form Stationary, Blank Tile Kits, Markers, Camera
- Class Content and Structure
- Homework Expectations
- How to use the Sketch Blog
- Edge-Matched Tile Graphics
Graduate extra assignment.
|Pre||Fun||-||Randomly Generated by Abundant-Music|
|4:10||Study||Lecture||What Comp Form Is|
|4:30||Study||Lecture||Class Overview + Homework Expectations|
|5:00||Engage||Discussion||Class Introduction Activity|
|5:20||Study||Lecture||Tile Sets Lecture|
|5:40||Activate||Activity||Tile Sets Workshop|
|6:15||Activate||Activity||Set up Sketch Blog Accounts + Post|
Class Introduction Activity
Who are you people? What are we doing here?
In Pairs, 10 Minutes
- Introduce yourself to your partner. Learn their name and one interesting thing about them.
- Compare your syllabus questions.
- Note which questions you have in common.
- Note which questions have been answered in class already, which have not.
- Identify the most important unanswered question, if you have any.
Class, 10 minutes
- Introduce your partner in one sentence that includes their name and one interesting thing about them.
- Ask your most important unanswered syllabus question.